Regarded as the most beautiful gamecock of its time, and even today the White hackles is a classic base gamefowl that is favored for breeding strong hitting fighters. Whiehackles have straight combed, are red-eyed, are 90% yellow-red in color, and the remaining 10% are spangled, mustard colored hackles. White hackles have nice broad shoulders, compact build and heavy plumage.
Whitehackles have an average weight of 2 to 2.4 kgs.and are medium stationed fighting cocks. They are also as beautiful when seen fighting in the pit.
The White hackles are regarded as a ring generals, fighting tactically and engaging its enemy from any position available due to their agility and shiftiness. As strong and power-hitting gamefowl, the birds also have deadly cutting strokes and evade harm by breaking high. They can last a drag fight having deep game as well as fighting smarts. The most sought after strain is the Kearney Whitehackle and the Morgan White hackle.
There are no reviews yet.